Monday, June 22, 2009

Make Online Forum In Your Blog Comment


Some days ago I visited some blogs to get backlinks and traffics. One of blogs that was visited is dumblittleman.com and I saw unique comment box with professional layout and features like an online forum. Then I wanted to know how to put this comment box in my blog ?. And I am now understanding how to put this comment box.
This online forum comment box is a widget that is provided by instancedebate.com, by putting this widget in the bottom of main post you can enjoy interactive comment box that has many features such as :
1. Comentator Image : People who have joined in intencedebate.com and upload their images into it can see their images in every their comments;
2. Reply Button : a commentator can reply other commentators comments;
3. Comment value button : a commentator can vote a comment with two choices, good or bad comment;
4. Akismet spam blocker : By activating akismet spam blocker, don't worry for spamming comments;
5. Moderate or unmoderate option, etc
I am now applying this widget in this blog, because I interest in this widget's features. Do you want ? Get your free online forum in intencedebate.com.
 

Banners

Daily Good Tips © 2008 Designed by Ipiet